PERFECT YOUR SWING:
- Increase your bat speed and exit velocity using overload and underload training drills.
- Correct swing path mechanics enabling you to keep the barrel of the bat in the hitting zone longer.
- Hit with LaceUp to eliminate casting and align hands along the proper swing plane, which will allow the bat to stay in the hitting zone longer. As a result, hitters develop faster bat speed and more power.
- Power LaceUp as part of your overload/ underload training. Gain optimal bat velocity by increasing hand/forearm strength without sacrificing proper swing mechanics.
- Can be used during live batting practice.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use LaceUp as part of your overload/underload training to gain optimal bat velocity.
- Simply wrap the lace around the bat above your top hand for overload or at the knob of the bat for underload training.
- Use the enclosed wrap on top of the Lace when ready to hit. No more excuses, it’s time!